Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Do I really experienced?

Throughout the life, I come across the question, "Do I really experienced in what I think so till the day?” With some days of the work, my mind starts telling me, “Ok Ranjit, now you are an experienced guy in the field.” Till I do the same job continuously, I hear the same words again and again. Is this kind of boasting my mind is doing? It knows I can do some much better things. Then why it is telling me the same thing, which drives me in wrong direction? The reason is only one thing.......it is making me stable in what I am doing by a kind of motivation, than diverting my attention to other fields.
But if I am not doing any change in what I am doing for long, the mind gives a code “GETTING BORED”, which makes me to think something new with the experience I earned from present stage. Once I try doing any new things and getting it implement, then I find new hindrances or hurdles which I need to overcome. Then where is our experience gone? I need to think a lot to avoid such circumstances and implement the revised version of the same, which I will wait for the result keenly. But if I am the guy with no innovations, then no problem! You can sit safely and do it, but it gives no satisfaction in our life. Hence do take some challenges, think innovatively, which makes you think “YOU ARE NOT EXPERIANCED. YOU HAVE TO DO LOT TO BE EXPERIACED”. This will help us to avoid the code “GETTING BORED”.
Read the above paragraph along with any situation in your life, either professional or personal.
Professional:- Make some new ways of better working, innovatively, which many of us do.
Personal:- Even do some innovations in your relations with parents, wife, children, friends, etc. Especially with wife, you have to do some kind of “innovations” to make your “Bed Life” more fruitful and happier.
We are all very capable guys and gals and we can do many things than what we think.....Hence think innovations in all fields of life and don’t take the word “AM EXPERIANCED” to your head, which makes you stop growing intellectual and happier.
- JOHN BHAI

1 comment: